Monday, April 4, 2011

ughh

I'm into day 5 of this cold that I have. I couldn't even go to class on Friday. I'm still half way in and out the dump because I missed out on making some money on Thursday because I have class on Thursday. Only to show to class on Thursday and the teacher doesn't show.

Since I'm battling this stupid cold I didn't do much at all. On Saturday my friend Jasmines mom came to NY from VA and I played tour guide. That was fun. It was an early day. Her and Jasmine laugh alike so that was comforting. Plus it was nice to see her smile. I told her that it was hard for me to see her because when I think about how I feel about Jasmine I cant begin to feel the pain she must feel. She told me that Marc was like her child too so she suffered 2 losses.

How melancholy. Anyway I feel like school is hindering my money flow. I want to do both. So now I'm considering Cosmetology at Aveda Institute for the summer so that when school starts I can be in school fulltime and make money and move out. But for now it's just talk... until the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment