Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ooh! Married Men

Don't automatically write me off with the title. I just want to make it known that I am completely attracted to married men. However, the attraction stops right there and remains just that. Or maybe it's not attraction at all and just admiration.

Sadly, there are women that choose to exclusively date married men and I don't condone that practice. I have no clue why they feel they should be a home wrecker and have an affair with a man that has taken the ultimate commitment. But, I think the fact that the man has made that commitment is why she may be attracted to him.

A married man to me screams decisive, full of conviction, faithful, committed, expressive and loving. I know that can all change at the drop of a hat and being married does not necessarily make someone faithful, but it's what I'd like to believe.

Being single I have encountered men that don't even want to commit to a relationship. So when I'm on the train and I see that man with the kids and the ring I kind of stare because he's sexy to me. And I know I want that one day but the attention I get from men, I know they are just seeking quick thrills. Even women have become so liberated sexually that they put the sex before companionship.

Do men that seek and value relationships in general that are my age still exist? Or maybe I'm destined to marry some guy that's in his 30's that's ready to settle down? Or could it just be that I am too young and not in the right place to even consider wanting to be in a serious committed relationship? who knows...

But for now, I'm gonna still sneak a peek at those sexy married 30 somethings.. of course only when they're alone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment