Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Epiphany From the John

As I'm sitting on the crapper I usually handle my business then I'm out the bathroom, but today  I came to an actualization. I dont have friends because I dont take what people say for face value and I may think my opinions and "theories" are superior to others. Well at least come off that way.

I don't automatically come to the assumption that I'm smart and they're dumb, but these folks usually self destruct when pretending they know something or blatantly tell me som bs (probably unknowingly).


I guess they take offense and get intimidated because I indirectly let them conclude that they are talking in circles.  I know for a fact that I'm not the brightest bulb but I do crave someone in my life to match my intellect. I want to sit in Starbucks and talk about free will, conspiracy theories, religion and morale. Ooh and fine wines and cheese.

I love clothes, shoes, make up, men, and hair talk too but its so mundane and exhausting.  I guess only old people talk about stuff like that. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment