Monday, March 28, 2011

I Showered Today

I was a useless couch potato all weekend. I finally decided to cease my continued funk that was temporarily relived from the occasional ho bath and take a real shower. It sort of livened me up and  my brain started to function normally (whatever that means). I realized that my spring break is effin over and all I did was waste it away on numerous train rides, Amy Ruth's, sleep, the occasional job search, and fantasizing about what my life lacks. Then somewhere in between the water turning from hot to luke warm I started thinking that on June 15th this year I have been out of high school for 6 years.

What a confidence booster since I haven't accomplished shit in my adult years. That means my 10 year high school reunion is freaking 4 years away. Im so fearful of not being shit from now to then that I don't think I'll even go. Whether I'd like to admit it or not, but I do somewhat care about what these previous peers will think of me even though I can't think of one great friend that I had while in school. Partially because my mother was strict on me that i didn't even exchange numbers with kids from school. Talk about LOSER!

At least I'm in school right? *grins*  With no income but hey its something. That's all for now though. Bout to get wrapped in this new mixtape.

No comments:

Post a Comment