Sunday, March 27, 2011

Comfort in Spicy Nacho Doritos, Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans, and Lady Day

I don't know why I cant seem to find any happiness in anything. I think I'm happy with myself, but I can most certainly bank on these delish high calorie snacks to make me happy...temporarily. Anyway, yesterday my most sociable great aunt came over (insert sarcasm) and since my grandfather wasn't here I had to go downstairs to open the door. I had been slumming it all day. I mean I hadn't even showered so i was still in my too big pajamas. I go downstairs and the guy from upstairs was in the hallway with his crazy ass girlfriend. He was on the steps and i walked past him to open the door. I said hi to my aunt then walked back up the stairs, but the guy stood up out of the way and was leaning on the wall. My freaking pants were falling off and he saw all my ass. Great!

I've been feeling like crap all weekend probably because I feel lonely and I'm annoyed with my living situation. Looking at my dwindling bank account  is also a huge annoyance since shopping is my self prescribed medication.

I know my grandparents think I'm a lazy slob but this week was my spring break. I would cook more often but no one ever eats my food. When I get around them to talk they end up telling me what I could be doing differently with my life. School is a big deal to me and i get all A's and I'm looking for a job.

Anyway... my mouth tastes like fruity ass.. going to brush and turn off  this Billie Holiday

2 comments:

  1. man Amber i feel you 100% we're more alike than you think. i live with my dad still and i feel like a total bum about it. i get the talks about what needs to be done differently all the time. oh and if i want to sleep in, i'm the worlds biggest fuckin bum. yeah thats my life. its like i dont get credit for the good shit im doing. but thats life i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL let's be roomies and end this all..

    ReplyDelete