Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Failed

I suppose it was my ill fate to completely bomb this Introductory Philosophy Midterm. What a day! Not to mention I only got about 5 hours of sleep. Oh how I miss the days of 12 hours of slumber.

I can't seem to pinpoint why my sleep pattern switches up so instantly and drastically. Over the past 2-3 years I venture to and from too much sleep or not enough. Can i get a middle ground? I'd think my worries and insecurities induce this god-awful insomnia.

Talk about pissed though... I'm actually in class hand writing this post. I pulled out the loose leaf for the essay portion but I can't seem to focus because the professor is making IMMENSE mouth noises.

I guess I'll try to give the essay another shot. Later.


....Ah! Forget it! *doodles*

No comments:

Post a Comment