Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Young and Fun

I figure I do a post that's not so depressing.

Soooo, I'm obsessed with Make-up, doing my nails, and shopping. I never really had this problem before but I guess it came to surface when I needed to cure my love of liquor.

My make-up collection is HUGE!!! Mostly eye shadows, lip gloss, and lip stick. Whenever I get paid I have got to get more.I'm obsessed with matte eye shadows and pink lip sticks. I always see a color that I don't own and a shade of lipstick that will look perfect on me.

Nail Polish is on a whole different level. I have a big shopping bag of nail polish, nails, design brushes, nail decals, emery boards, files, tools and buffers. I used to do nails so that could be the reason why. Painting my nails is so relaxing. Coming up with something simple and funky is sooo dope to me. Since I'm into geometric and color block I always come up with some mod cool design. Just like my make-up though, I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH!!!

And lastly... Clothes, accessories and shoes (hugs self). I need to come up with a way to organize all my stuff. I have a ton of shoes, too many earrings, and not enough clothes. I think every woman feels like they could use something new. My obsession right now is girly cute vintage clothes and accessories. For instance I found this Red Dior over sized Blazer. Its tooo dope. I just need to get some money to buy it. I also need a nice pair of brown or black oxfords. And I need a leather belt and some twill cigarette legged pants. That's it...

Tis, all for now.. And if anyone wants to Donate to the Amber's Fall Collection.. just email me.. LOL j/k

No comments:

Post a Comment