Sunday, August 22, 2010

Random Ep: 2

I was just thinking about my friend that passed and I couldn't help but to remember the people that didnt like her.

When we worked together at TeleTech I saw how a lot of the females looked at her like she was strange. Maybe because of her breast bone piercing, her lip ring, and the tattooed breast. I just think its weird that people judge you solely on appearance and then again everyone doesn't think like me.

Then when she was working at Sprint she used to tell me about the females there that made it so apparent that they didn't like her. That thought crosses my mind all the people that attended the funeral that she used to work with.

So it brings me to these questions "How do those people feel about her now since she has been victimized and now she's gone? Do they have a guilty conscience for talking about her? And what about the ones that spread rumors about her, or used her and did her wrong?"

Yeah her death had nothing to do with these people but its just a thought that crosses my mind. I would have so much guilt in that situation. But that's all for now
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely brilliant post guys, been following your blog for 3 days now and i should say i am starting to like your post. and now how do i subscribe to your blog?

    ReplyDelete