Sunday, July 10, 2011

WHY IS IT SO HARD!?

I know I know.. it isn't supposed to be easy either. Well I am down to the wire. I am almost tapped out completely and I still haven't found a job. I revise my resume soo often in hopes that a job will come through but so far, BAD results.

Last summer I found myself in a similar situation and I got myself out luckily but this week something needs to happen. Im tired of not doing the things I want to do like travel, shop, help others, and just feel secure. Im going to be 24 this year and I feel like Im headed no where fast..still

At least school starts next month, but what am I going to do from now till then?

1 comment:

  1. "I think over again my small adventures, my fears, those small ones that seemed so big, all those vital things I had to get and to reach, and yet there is only one great thing: to live and see the great day that dawns, and the light that fills the world."

    ps: i emailed you
    xo

    ReplyDelete