Saturday, July 16, 2011

Heartbreak is Inevitable

And I don't only mean of the romantic type.
Family problems, finances, employment, career goals, confidence... Good grief. The list goes on and on.

All the while I still don't really have someone to confide in. I am quite frankly tired of trying to be vulnerable to someone and saying exactly what is on my mind without any judgement or generic advice. There are all these temporary fixes to finding happiness and being grateful for what I do have in my life, but this.. whatever I am dealing with is going on longer than 3 years.

As of late I  have been trying to stay extremely busy, stay OUT of the house, and or sleep. But those idle moments before bed, waking up, and those dreaded train rides allows me to deal with myself and my problems and it's all too much.

I'm just tired of it all. Pretending like everything is okay is not cutting it anymore. But the fear of me revealing my feelings could be taken as me being melodramatic or attention seeking.  I just think too much.

I thought I was rock bottom before.. Can't get any lower than this.

2 comments:

  1. You should stop worrying about how people will react and just go for it. Tell the whole wide world exactly how your feeling and think of yourself before everybody else for a change :)
    Smilee chick xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber I am going through the same things. But like the person above said stop worrying about yesterdays problems and stop saying what your "going to do" just do it. Everything is a learning lesson. The money, job, career, man will come..

    ReplyDelete