Tuesday, June 15, 2010

You Can't Stop The Reign

Hey Guys!!!

So me and my TJ were talking about if we ever had sex and set the mood with music and I felt that i should just do a short entry of the song that was played and my response.

I'm not gonna give any info on the guy.. I'll keep him anoymous **snickers**
So i walk in and all the lights are off and we start to get into the mood and then eventually INSERTION and we're going at it. So about 10 - 15 minutes later i hear this all so familiar introduction. I t was Shaq "You Can't Stop The Reign" So while Im bent over I'm still in shock and he keepps pumping and I stopped him and said " I know you not playing Shaq while we doing it" HE responds, "What?! This is a great song."

His tone of voice was like "how could I NOT have that on my playlist?"
Anyway.. We humped through the rest of the song.. Just imagine Humping to THIS Sound effects and ALL

1 comment:

  1. *dead as fuck* Seriously died.. I hate the both of yall cuz he would say something like that forreal..

    ReplyDelete