Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Random Ep: 1

First installment of my random thoughts...

I hate mouth noise with a passion. Like what the fuck is that all about. Its like that shit just amplifies and the hairs on my neck stand. Its like you're smacking with no food in your mouth.

Whats most annoying is when I'm at work and I have my music as loud as possible and I hear your mouth noise. It drives me crazy. Like I even stop interacting with some people because of mouth noise.

i am completely baffled about the noise because I don't know if its you re freaking lips or tongue. It reminds me of mixing something wet like mashed potatoes, or pasta, or cake batter. I just get this bad attitude and then i give them the ill side eye. Whatever though, its just a pet peeve of mine that I had to get off my chest.

See Ya Later

No comments:

Post a Comment