Sunday, June 20, 2010

EXCUSE ME...

Friday afternoon I was on the train and I was making my final transfer and I spotted a seat next to this lady and this small guy. So as soon as I sat down the train pulls off and my whole ass ended up on this guys chest and shoulders. So Mister with the Robin Williams fore arms, my bad.

I really am sorry because there was nothing he could do. The poor guy couldn't have put his hands up because he would have gotten a handful of ass. He didn't have a chance against my butt because he couldn't even like scoot over or move his body because he was against the wall. Now that doesn't excuse my ass all up in has face when i still have a problem with train seats.

My gripe with the trains is that some of them have those seats where its like a couch minus the softness, "this is your cushion and don't hang over on my side" That's damn near impossible because when I sit down I spread so I hang all over the seat. So I'm always apologizing for my ass or hips hanging over on somebody.

Maybe I'll get a wide load sign or flashing lights when I'm about to sit down.

I always end up on someones lap or I try to squeeze in between two people. Ehhh but oh well. But for everyone that had to experience my hips and ass I apologize..

No comments:

Post a Comment