Sunday, June 14, 2009

More About Men

This weekend I was Richmond/Petersburg for my step-brother's High School graduation. I was excited to be there and take part in all those festivities. However, I knew some skeletons would resurface. I felt it and it rocked me to the core.

Now this affect of the upcoming events was not fear or joy it was because I didn't know what to expect. I DID know that I would run into a guy that I had a thing for for about 6 or 7 years now... Surprisingly enough he was my step-brothers half brother.

Let me further explain... My stepmother's stepson from a previous marriage. Does that make sense? Either way we are in no direct relation, for that matter indirect as well.

So years ago, we met when we visited my father about an hour and a half away with his new GF *by the way we knew that they were involved while my parents were together* So all the while my sister and I knew was that she had a 10 or 11 year old son.

We get there and we meet her, the son, and in comes Mister (yes we will call him Mister) with the caramel colored skin, big brown eyes, athletic build, nice smile, and great height.

I swear when I saw him my heart pitter pattered and our eyes locked. So we stayed up all night talking. He was a senior in high school and I was a freshman. Then we kissed and that thing turned my world upside down. It was more so what he said that made it so sweet and innocent. He said " I want to do something but I know if I just go for it you might slap me." I said "I would never hit you." Then we kissed and I felt it all over my body.

Ever since then Ive been looking for a kiss like that. But back to the story... I believe he was my 1st love... also first heart break. One time we visited and he told me he had a girlfriend. It hurt but I got over it. Then after countless heartbreaks from no good guys he stays in the back of my mind.

So currently, well this past weekend, I see him again at my brothers graduation and he comes with his girlfriend. I believe she is my age. She seems nice but she is a little awkward. She was staring at me like she knew a secret or something but whatever.

This guy was so different, yes Mister. Its like he was putting on a show and like he couldn't interact with me at all. I'm not expecting things to be as they were because he has a girl and I respect that. For I am no home wrecker or destroyer of what someone has.

Mister couldn't even look at me. He hugged me but it was not the same. Maybe he does love her. It's not my place to question that but I felt different too. I didn't have that same butterfly effect going on in my stomach that I usually do when I see him. I guess I'm over him.
CASE CLOSED! (LOL)

My dad is nasty. He is 43 years old and he looks great. This guy needs to control himself though. He is remarried but I know he stepping out on her.

This is how I know.

#1 I am talking to him about my little brother having girls call the house and how he taking some other girl to the 8Th grade dance that doesn't call the house. Then he says "Oh yeah he definitely has our blood in him. Straight Player" I'm thinking what? You just condoned cheating?

#2 My sister was going through his phone and saw some pictures of some lady. She wasn't my step mother.

#3 We are at the grocery store and he is looking at everything walking like a hungry wolf.

So I don't know what to say about men. Why do they think that they can manipulate women, lie, cheat, totally disregard their feelings, and so much more. What makes it worse is that men encourage each other for ill behavior. That crap is annoying from the young'ns to the old heads: Men will be MEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment