Monday, December 27, 2010

Its Been A While

I know I left you guys on pens and needles for 3 months.... Or not. But I think I am officially back for good. Things have been rough of course. Especially with my lap top breaking. I'll see if I can salvage it by buying a new Hard Drive.

Well I'm actually in Virginia right now visiting my mother and brother for the Christmas holiday. It has turned out to be a horrible trip from the uncomfortable bus ride to me getting kicked out the house. Yeah great times.

While I'm deciding on how to get back home to Brooklyn when the whole mid Atlantic to North East coast is in a stand still due to snow I figure I hop on my desktop to tidy up my messy blog. I'm just going to keep my blog very minimal for now because me and templates don't get along. Any way..stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment