Monday, December 27, 2010

Booming Like An 808

Update!!!
I totally got accepted into Mercy College! I will be attending Spring Semester 2011! Unfortunately they only accepted 19 of my transfer credits but it's better than nothing! So I was thinking about BA's in Sociology, Music Education, or Music Industry and Production. So yes I am undecided.

I'm proud of myself for making that effort to go back. It took me to realize that going out and taking risks aren't always as scary as they seem. Yeah I may be broke while going but I know the money will come eventually. What's struggling for 3 more years? I really only have one person to thank for their consistent voice in my head saying "Have you applied yet? When are you going to do it?" Thank You =D!! You know who you are! Wish me luck kiddos and hope that I wont be bald by Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment