Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BOSTON Championship

I know I am about to come off like a sports journalists, but BOSTON TOOK HOME THE TITLE OF 2008 NBA Championship Winners!! YAY. Once I saw that line up of starters specifically Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, and Kevin Garnett, I knew they would make it all the way. With an ending score of 92 - 131 can I say WOW. but I do not want to forget about my young upcomer Rajon Rondo. He played such a great game all those steals were just beautiful. I was just so surprised at how the Lakers handed the Celtics that game. They were playing like the game was fixed. Kobe was not at his best, Fisher did nothing. I was so surprised. But it was funny because around 8 minutes in the 3rd qurater I had a vision of Paul Pierce winning MVP!! I explained it to the T to my sister of how it was going to look. But anyway that was great and I am so happy that they won.... And also KG gave a beautiful speech. It was so heartfelt. There is nothing like seeing a man cry about HAPPINESS and his true passions and dreams. GO BOSTON!!

BOSTON3

R. Rondo

No comments:

Post a Comment